We are committed to ensuring that all the information that you give EGLine Australia is treated confidentially and protected. We may change this policy from time to time without notice and we advise that you check this page from time to time so that you are aware of the current policy.
1. Information that we collect
We collect information below from you when you place an order on our website.
- name, e-mail address, mailing address and phone number
- preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
2. Information usage
All your information, whether public or private, collected is treated confidentially and is only used for the purposes listed below:
- internal record keeping
- delivering the purchased product
- providing service requested
- understanding your needs
- improving our products and services
- sending promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect, incomplete or not up-to-date, please send us Information Correction Form to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a site visitor's browser, usually used to keep track of your movements and actions on a site.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use third-party website analytics tools (including Google Analytics) to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visitors to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
3.1 How do we collect information?
When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated below only.
3.2 We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate the Services;
- To provide you with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
- To be able to contact you with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
We implement a variety of security measures to protect the security of personal information. This includes taking reasonable steps to ensure the information can only be accessed by those authorized with special access rights to such systems and protecting the information from misuse, interference and unauthorized modification.
5. Prevention of private information leaking
When it becomes necessary and unavoidable, we may release your information to third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Otherwise, we do not sell, trade, or transfer to outside parties your personal information.
6. Disposal of Personal Information
We will discard and delete any information if your personal information is no longer needed for the purposes it was collected or when we need to delete some or all of your information to meet any legal requirement.